Today we have a ton of frameworks that we can develop hybrid apps for iOS and Android: Kotlin Native, Xamarin, React Native and of course, Flutter.
So when should we consider using them over the Native counterpart? And if choose to use hybrid platforms, why should we use Flutter and how can we see if it’s the best option for us?
* What are Hybrid Apps
* What options are available
* When NOT to use Hybrid apps
* When TO use Hybrid apps
* Why should you choose Flutter
* Analyzing Startup Ideas to see if they are doable in Flutter
Though Flutter allows us to create amazing apps in a very short time-frame, it might be always the best option for us. If we have a large user-base that wants the highest performance or if we deeply rely on Native systems such as AR, we might consider going back to native.
In other cases and especially when creating an MVP, hybrid platforms are a great way to put your product on the market faster, easier and with great quality.
About the Speaker:
I’m a passionate Flutter Developer and Open-Source advocate currently working full-time at Ianum. With Flutter, not only I discovered the passion for writing technical blog posts but I also discovered the power of open-source by creating, maintaining and contributing to multiple packages and apps, including Fogos.pt which shows the current fires in my home country, Portugal. Ultimately, my objective is to teach and to find ways to use our software skills and knowledge for good causes, such as non-profit organizations and social causes.
See you there!
AstroLabs is the region’s premier coworking community and training academy. Our spaces in Dubai and Riyadh host more than a hundred tech companies and facilitate company licensing with 100% ownership for both local and international companies in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. Our training academy graduates number in the thousands across the region, covering topics ranging from digital marketing and software development to data science and business development.
Learn More About:
– Dubai Coworking and Company Licensing: https://astrolabs.com/dubai
– Riyadh Coworking and Company Licensing: https://astrolabs.com/riyadh-coworking-space
– AstroLabs Academy Open Courses: https://astrolabs.com/academy
– Corporate Capability Development: https://astrolabs.com/academy/corporate
– Expand your business to Saudi Arabia: